Crochet video tutorial for making this beautiful rose
It contains a few crocheted parts that need to be assembled using glue.
This process could be a bit time consuming, but it's totally worth it!
You will need:
Cotton blend yarn: I used Yarnart Jeans
Colors: pink (74), peach (73), light yellow (88) and green (69)
- Hook: C / 2.75mm
- Bamboo stick for the stem (I used a bbq bamboo stick)
- Some thin wire for the leafs
- Needle for sewing the tails on the back side
- Glue (I used a glue gun)
- You can use a stitch marker to track each row
- Check out more free patterns: www.byoana.com